Vulcan Fire Training is pleased to announce yet another successful Fire Risk Assessor Module 1 of Fire Manager course held in Northampton in April.
The course was attended by the following delegates and here are their comments:
Andrew Bromfield, Health and Safety Manager, Christchurch and East Dorset Council; Derek Cliffe, Director, Cliffe Consultancy and Safety Ltd; Robert Dakin, Technical Director, Anglian Security and Fire Ltd; David Hodgetts, Owner, CYA; Mark Kavanagh, Compliance and Service Manager, Derwent Living; Steve McAlinden, Project Officer, Stevenage Borough Council; Mark Regler, Safety and Security Advisor, Wessex Water
Comments made by the delegates were as follows;
- “Very practical course- I now feel confident in carrying our FRAs in a range of buildings and I will use the information from the course to review and improve our existing procedures.” A Bromfield
- “The course was very good and the trainer’s practical and theoretical knowledge made it focused.” D Cliffe
- “Trainer has a fantastic approach to training- great manner and a great course. Would highly recommend to my colleagues.” R Dakin
- “Very good course, the instructor has very good knowledge of the subject and good presentation skills.” D Hodgetts
- “Trainer taught the course well and introduced plenty of discussion topics and relevant information. Would recommend to anyone who deals with fire issues. Looking forward to module 2.” M Kavanagh
- “Brilliant course- friendly, open discussions. Trainer has good teaching skills. Miles better than NEBOSH.” S McAlinden
- “The delivery of the course was professional and gave realistic examples and options that helps to understand application of fire related issues. Complimented my NEBOSH fire certificate and beyond.”M Regler
We wish all delegates every success in their fire safety management roles and hope to see them again on either the Module 2 or Diploma courses in the future should they wish to take their qualifications to the next level.