Vulcan is pleased to announce the success of the following attendees on the second module of the Fire Manager Certificate course held in Northampton last week.
The course was attended by the following delegates:
Andrew Bromfield, Health and Safety Manager, Christchurch and East Dorset Council; Darren Theobald, Fire and Security Manager, Delphi Diesel Systems; Mark Kavanagh, Compliance and Service Manager, Derwent Living; , Neil Winter; Facilities Manager, The Great Hospital; Paul May; Robert Dakin, Technical Director, Anglian Security and Fire LTD.
Comments made by the delegates were as follows;
- “A very good course that builds on and compliments Module 1 very well.” A Bromfield, Dorset
- “Great course. Joining the course was great, office staff were very helpful.” D Theobald, Suffolk
- “Again, the trainer taught the course well, encouraging interaction and debate. Very knowledgeable and an excellent teaching manner. Doing this course has definitely improved my knowledge and would like the pursue further.” M Kavanagh, Derby
- “Good course delivery and I have recommended this course to other people who require to conduct FRA’s at their place of work.” N Winter, Norwich
- “Another excellent course- my thanks to the trainer and Vulcan. See you again soon!” R Dakin, Suffolk
Vulcan wishes all delegates every success in their fire safety management role and for choosing our training services.